2014 Decades of Excellence II National Conference
Hold the Date: May 7-9, 2014
Location: PGA National Resort and Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
In 2013 our first conference was such as success that we immediately knew it had to become an an annual event!
The 2014 conference title, “Decades of Excellence II” promises to surpass the success of last year's conference with networking opportunities, one-on-one meetings, educational seminars, amazing keynote speakers, all while recognizing the accomplishments of NWBOC and its certified companies.
Many opportunities and levels for participation exist. Find out more about becoming an event sponsor or vendor today! (pdf document)
- An expected attendance of 150-250 women business-owners from all regions of the country are expected to
- attend. Attendees are CEOs and Presidents of their businesses with the ability and influence to manage
- change, make purchasing decisions and promote their company's products or services.
- Featuring more than a dozen workshops and seminars with master-class presenters and speakers from
- women-owned companies, leading corporations, non-profits and government agencies.
- The Launch Pad EXPO showcases more than 50 vendors, affording one-to-one business
- opportunities to both suppliers and buyers
- Six well-designed and targeted social functions and dining opportunities to bring professionals together.
- Market, promote, engage and learn in an intimate environment where you meet and network with every single
- attendee. Just ask the 2013 sponsors: AT&T, Marathon Petroleum Corporation, PNC, IGPS, Multi Image Group, Asset Valuation and Marketing, Data Blue, LLC, Express Employment Professionals, Enterprising Women, MBE Magazine, and Team Services, Inc.
|What prior attendees had to say about the 2013 conference…
“I've been to many national conferences over the years, so I can say with some authority this one met the
highest levels of professionalism in presentation, quality of keynote speakers, and content. Plus, it was just a whole lot of FUN!”
– Nancy Zurbuchen, Motional Multimedia
“At the event, I participated in everything: I attended all the breakout and general sessions, walked through the exhibits, signed up and met one-on-one with a buyer. All of it was well worth the trip.”
– Maralah Rose-Asch, CBC, A2Z Oils, LLC
“I thoroughly enjoyed every minute, meeting new women in business and talking with some of the speakers was so refreshing. I'm so glad I made the trip. So many people think because you own your own business it's a piece of cake and you have no problems, it was nice to hear that others have issues also.”
– Nancy Stachnik, Pro-Pak Products, Ltd
Recap page and photos of the 2013 conference
About WBE certification for women business owners